Bed bugs are dangerous creatures, they're extremely tiny and hard to spot. Bed bugs do not carry any disease but can be irritating and cause nuisance especially due to their bites in the night. Bites by bed bugs are being found in patterns of line, circle or in a certain part on the body. Bed bugs pest control is very important and critical, they can get problematic if not curbed at its initial stages. At Pest Pro, we strive to provide the best bed bugs cleaning service. Treating bed bug problems come in two rounds, the second round takes place 15 days after the first one. The first round kills bed bugs which are already hatched, the second round is done to kill the ones which have recently hatched. This will leave you with the solved bed bug problem.
- Pest Pro Bed bug control services are safe to Humans & pets
- We use a combination of chemicals with exact formulations & appropriate Concentration depending on the infestation.
- Two treatments are necessary.
- First treatment eggs of bed bugs don’t get exposed to the treatment.
- Second treatment is crucial after 15 days to control newly hatched nymphs.
Pre and Post Treatment measures:
- Remove all sheets, covers, or any other bedding covers from the mattresses spring in all bedrooms.
- Keep family members and pets away from the building for four to six hours.
- If anyone in the home has special allergy problems, pregnant, or is under the age of three, the pest control company should be informed prior to service and precautions taken. Such people and pets should stay out of the area being serviced for atleast one day.
- Stay away from the technicians when they are mixing and applying chemicals.
- After a pest control treatment is finished, open doors and windows to let the fresh air blow through and remove any fumes before occupying the building again. This is very important for people with allergies or asthma.
- Clean or launder all infested clothing in hot water.
- To give the treatment time to work, do not shampoo or clean floors or carpet for at least four to six hours after the treatment.
- Sometimes it may be necessary to discard badly infested mattresses and furniture.