- Pest Pro Bed bug control services are safe to Humans & pets
- We use combination of chemicals with exact formulations & appropriate Concentration depending on the infestation.
- Two treatments are necessary.
- First treatment eggs of bed bugs doesn’t get exposed to treatment.
- Second treatment is crucial after 15 days to control newly hatched nymphs.
Pre and Post Treatment measures:
- Remove all sheets, covers, or any other bedding covers from the mattresses spring in all bedrooms.
- Keep family members and pets away from the building for four to six hours.
- If anyone in the home has special allergy problems, pregnant, or is under the age of three, the pest control company should be informed prior to service and precautions taken. Such people and pets should stay out of the area being serviced for atleast one day.
- Stay away from the technicians when they are mixing and applying chemicals.
- After a pest control treatment is finished, open doors and windows to let fresh air blow through and remove any fumes before occupying the building again. This is very important for people with allergies or asthma.
- Clean or launder all infested clothing in hot water.
- To give the treatment time to work, do not shampoo or clean floors or carpet for at least four to six hours after the treatment.
- Sometimes it may be necessary to discard badly infested mattresses and furniture.