Integrated fly management techniques to control all flies
- Chemicals (Aerosols – Chemicals that combine with air) are normally suggested to control adult flies. Breeding places has to be treated with suitable insecticides to control maggots.
- Structural Barriers like Air curtains, screens etc, Electronic fly killers, Pheromone traps, Lures, Yellow tape, etc.
Pre and Post Treatment measures:
- Remove utensils, raw & cooked food from the kitchen cabinets, cover it properly so as to avoid any accidental fall of insecticide on them.
- We recommend children below 5 years, pregnant women & people allergic to chemicals to stay out for at least 1 day and other family members for 4-6 hours after the service.
- After a pest control treatment is finished, open doors and windows to let fresh air blow into the rooms
- We recommend you to mop the floor/kitchen cabinet, with water & detergent after 6-7 hours & don’t directly inhale the chemical while cleaning, wash your hands thoroughly.
- Time required for the Chemical treatment is approx. 1-2 Hrs depending on the area.